What does website accessibility means?
- Amendments must be made colorful site design colors to meet the requirements of contrast.
- one must be able to navigate the site by using Tab and Enter keys
- Pages with multiple content has to allow direct access to different content areas and save users from going through all the content of the page to the desired content arrival.
- Adding a site map to ease browsing.
Implementing Rules ARIA
- ARIA roles are codes that allow adjustment of assistive technologies such as screen reader software.
- Access to tables, links, images, attachments and all non-text object "normal".
- Access to forms like contact forms, support, mailing registration etc.
- Add captions or text equivalents correspond Videos / Audio
- Writing Accessibility Statement After completing the accessibility of the site and locating it on the site.